Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Color Club ~ Plan to Travel


Color Club ~ Plan to Travel
Green textured polish with microglitter

"Plan to Travel" is from Color Club's recent "Star Studded" collection. There are 11 polishes in the collection and I bought three of them. "Plan to Travel" is the first of the tree, that I wear.

The formula is a bit on the sheer side so I used three coats for full opacity. I hoped that I could get away with two coats but the third coat definitely made a difference. The drying time is good. The polish dries up semi matte and textured.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "BP-L050" and I stamped with the stamping polish "Mint" from El Corazón.

I topped it all with a glitter topper from Depend. It's number 335.

Here's the final result including a layer of topcoat.

Color Club ~ Plan to Travel

I think this is really pretty.

Color Club ~ Plan to Travel

Here's "Plan to Travel" alone; three coats and no topcoat.

Color Club ~ Plan to Travel
Color Club ~ Plan to Travel

These are the things I used today. I'm on my third bottle of the glitter topper from Depend :D



Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Glittery texture
Overall impression: Nice colour, good effect. Not fan of three coats.
Buy again: Maybe

4 comments: