Friday, August 23, 2019

Color Club ~ Hooked


Color Club ~ Hooked
Described as "Light Blue/Green/Purple"

"Hooked" is from Color Club's "Oil Slick" collection, their latest addition to that series of polishes.

Let me say right away that the pictures on Color Club's website is exaggerated. The pictures show an amazing colour shifter, which it really isn't. "Hooked" is beautiful though, even though it's not shifting much. I'll get back to that in a moment.

The formula is good and the coverage is great. I used two easy coats for full coverage and the drying time is good.

I applied water decals onto my nails and then I topped it with a holo glitter topper from Orly called "Shine on Crazy Diamond". It's an oldie that I have had for a very long time, and it's time that I start using it up!

Here's the final manicure, including a layer of topcoat. If you check the sides of my nails you might be able to see a bit of shift to purple.

Color Club ~ Hooked

I really like this result!

Color Club ~ Hooked

This is "Hooked" alone. This is the picture that shows the shift the best. It's a very pretty polish!

Color Club ~ Hooked
Color Club ~ Hooked

Here are the things I used today.


"Hooked" is a very pretty polish and i really like both the formula and the finish.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer, multichrome, metallic
Overall impression: Nice polish, good colour, the shift is not amazing but still nice
Buy again: Yes

1 comment: