Saturday, March 14, 2020

Gabrini ~ B14 (Mavi)


Gabrini ~ B14 (Mavi)
Turquoise with silver microglitter

Today's polish is yet another polish bought in Turkey. It's a lovely turkish packed with silver glitter. It was cheap and the quality seems to be really good.

The formula is really good and super easy to work with. It took two coats to achieve full opacity and the drying time was good as well.

The stamp is from Moyou London's stamping plate "Back to the 80's-04" and I stamped with a white and a dark blue polish.

Here's the end result, including a layer of topcoat.

Gabrini B14 (Mavi)

I used two different techniques when I stamped. On my pinkie and my ring finger, I scraped my stamping plates 2-3 times in order to achieve the white and the blue to merge a bit. On my middle finger and my pointer I only scraped once, which creates a quite different looks - even though I used the exact same pattern for all my nails.

Gabrini B14 (Mavi)
Gabrini B14 (Mavi)

This is B14 (Mavi) on its own; two coats and no topcoat. Isn't that just pretty?

Gabrini B14 (Mavi)
Gabrini B14 (Mavi)

Here are the things I used today.

Gabrini: B14 (Mavi); KADS stamping polish: C10; El Corazón stamping polish: White
Gabrini: B14 (Mavi); KADS stamping polish: C10; El Corazón stamping polish: White

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Glitter
Overall impression: Great effect and formula, G
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: