Friday, March 13, 2020

Moyra ~ #41


Moyra ~ #41
Red jelly with microglitter

I have a thing with red polishes with glitter, shimmer and/or flakies. I think they're absolutely gorgeous. Today's polish is such a polish.

I am not a fan of jellies as a rule though. The formula of #41 is okay and I used two coats today, which looked good with the naked eye. I can see on my photos that I should have added a third coat. It looked great in real life though which is what counts the most. The drying time is good.

I made two stripes on each nail with a pink holo - Color Club's "Halo-Graphic" and two stripes with a white/pink/blue glitter - Color Club's "British Invasion".

Here's the final result including a layer of topcoat.

Moyra ~ #41

I love the effect of making stripes with glitter; it's definitely not the last time I do that.

Moyra ~ #41

And here's Moyra's #41 alone; this is two coats and no topcoat yet.

Moyra ~ #41
Moyra #41

Here are the three polishes I used to decorate my nails.


Moyra: #41; Color Club: Halo-Graphic & British Invasion
Moyra: #41; Color Club: Halo-Graphic & British Invasion

Number of coats: 2 (next time I'll use 3)
Drying time: Good
Finish: Jelly with microglitter
Overall impression: I like it, it's a great colour and subtle glittery effect
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. It looks nice. I love the Vivid Sands that Moyra do! Final mani is just lovely :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh yes, the vivid sands! I should dig them out of the Helmer again! :)

      Delete