Friday, March 6, 2020

Manhattan Super Gel ~ 003 - Ho Ho Ho


Manhattan Super Gel ~ 003 - Ho Ho Ho
Dark red with red, golden and pink microglitter

I can't wait to show today's polish. I bought it on my latest vacation and this is the third time I wear it: Once on my vacation and once on my toes. It's a really beautiful dark red with a mix of red, pink and golden microglitters. It's gorgeous!

The formula is good too and I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time was good, no worries there.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "Major Dijit-54" and I stamped with an orange stamping polish from Colour Alike called "Dance Fever". 

This is what my nails ended up looking like.

Manhattan Super Gel 003 - Ho Ho Ho

I like it!

Manhattan Super Gel 003 - Ho Ho Ho

Here's "Ho Ho Ho" alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. The topcoat makes a huge difference, it really brings out the sparkles in this beauty.

Manhattan Super Gel 003 - Ho Ho Ho
Manhattan Super Gel 003 - Ho Ho Ho

And here's the stuff I used today.


"Ho Ho Ho" is right up my polish alley, I love it!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Microglitter
Overall impression: Great colour and formula, I love the effect of the glitter
Buy again: Yes

5 comments: