Sunday, March 8, 2020

OPI ~ Many Celebrations To Go


OPI ~ Many Celebrations To Go
Champagne gold shimmer

"Many Celebrations To Go" is from OPI's Hello Kitty Holiday 2019 collection. It's a really pretty champagne gold shimmer.

The formula seems a little bit sheer but builds up to full opacity in two easy and fast drying coats.

I added some black nail stickers onto it. This pretty polish called for something simple and I really like gold and black together.

I topped it all with a holo glitter from QRS called "Glittering Rainbow", because even shimmer is prettier with glitter on top, hahaha!

This is my final result.

OPI: Many Celebrations To Go
OPI: Many Celebrations To Go

I must admit that I find this adorable.

OPI: Many Celebrations To Go
OPI: Many Celebrations To Go

This is "Many Celebrations To Go" alone, two coats and no topcoat. I think this is a very pretty colour.

OPI: Many Celebrations To Go
OPI: Many Celebrations To Go

Here are the polishes I used today:

QRS: Glittering Rainbow, OPI: Many Celebrations To Go
QRS: Glittering Rainbow, OPI: Many Celebrations To Go

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: I really like this shade of delicate golden
Buy again: Yes

3 comments:

  1. I picked this up in TK Maxx a few months back and still to wear it! Looks good :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had a TK Maxx in my neighbourhood! :)

      Delete