Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Moyra ~ 934 Caroline


Moyra ~ 934 Caroline
Dark purple crème

Today's polish is a beautiful dark purple crème from Moyra's Gel Look collection.

The formula is really good and easy to apply. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time is good. The coverage is so good that I would be very surprised if it didn't work as a stamping polish as well. I'll definitely try that out in future!

I added a bit of iridescent glitter on top of the base colour. I used Ja-De's "Celestial".

Then I made two lines on each nail with Colour Alike's "B. a Lilac Sweater" for that. Then I made three dots by the base of each nail. I used Colour Alike's "Fuchsia Flash" for the dots.

Here's the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

Moyra: 934 Caroline and Ja-De: Celestial

I like the lines and dots on this; I didn't quite know where this was going when I started out.

Moyra: 934 Caroline and Ja-De: Celestial

Here's two coats of "Caroline" with a layer of glitter topper "Celestial".

Moyra: 934 Caroline and Ja-De: Celestial
Moyra: 934 Caroline and Ja-De: Celestial

And this is "Caroline" alone; two coats and no topcoat. It's super shiny even without topcoat.

Moyra: 934 Caroline
Moyra: 934 Caroline

Here are the polishes I used:

Moyra: Caroline, Ja-De: Celestial, Colour Alike: B.a Lilac Sweater & Fuchsia Flash
Moyra: Caroline, Ja-De: Celestial, Colour Alike: B.a Lilac Sweater & Fuchsia Flash

Here's a question for all you nail art girls and guys out there: Do you always know in which direction you're heading when you start doing your nails?


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème, very shiny
Overall impression: Great formula and effect, I hope it works for stamping too.
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. Very, very pretty, also without glitter, perfect base for any kind of nail art or stamping :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks nice. I want more Moyra's in my life! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need more Moyras in your life :D

      Delete