Friday, March 20, 2020

OPI ~ Red Lights Ahead... Where?


OPI ~ Red Lights Ahead... Where?
Orange toned red crème with a coral undertone

"Red Lights Ahead... Where?" is from OPI's Holland collection from Summer 2012. It's a lovely bright coral-y red crème.

The formula is on the thin side so I used three coats for full opacity. I would probably have stopped after two coats if I wasn't a nail blogger whose camera picks up every little irregularity that is invisible to the naked eye, haha. But! The third coat did actually make a difference - it increased the depth of the colour. The drying time is good.

I topped it with a holo glitter topper from P2 called "Just Fanstastic". The stamp is from the stamping plate "ZJOY-029".

Here's the final result.

OPI ~ Red Lights Ahead... Where?

I really like the look of this!!

OPI ~ Red Lights Ahead... Where?

And here's "Red Lights Ahead... Where?" alone; three coats and no topcoat.

OPI ~ Red Lights Ahead... Where?
OPI ~ Red Lights Ahead... Where?

Here are the things I used today.


I really like "Red Lights Ahead... Where?". I like it so much that I'm willing to forgive the fact that it's a three-coater :D


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Very cool colour! Thin formula, good drying time.
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty creamy colour! I love the final manicure! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks gorgeous <3 And lovely final mani :-D

    ReplyDelete