Tuesday, November 16, 2021

ILNP: Bermuda Breeze

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

ILNP: Bermuda Breeze
Described as a refreshingly bright spring-green Ultra Holo

The formula of “Bermuda Breeze” is amazingly good. I applied two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time was really good.

I applied a floral nail sticker by the base of each nail and topped the whole thing with topcoat.

This is the end result in the sun:

ILNP: Bermuda Breeze
ILNP: Bermuda Breeze


Look at those amazing rainbows!

ILNP: Bermuda Breeze
ILNP: Bermuda Breeze


And here’s “Bermuda Breeze” alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.

ILNP: Bermuda Breeze
ILNP: Bermuda Breeze


Here are the two things I used. I think I bought the nail stickers on Aliexpress.

ILNP: Bermuda Breeze
ILNP: Bermuda Breeze


Wow, “Bermuda Breeze” is amazing. I love it!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: Great formula, drying time, colour and rainbows.
Buy again: Yes!

4 comments: