Saturday, November 27, 2021

OPI: My Color Wheel Is Spinning

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

OPI: My Color Wheel Is Spinning
Violet purple holographic

“My Color Wheel Is Spinning” is from
the OPI Celebration collection from Holiday 2021. There are 12 polishes in the collection, six of them are holographic. I got my hands on two of the holos, this one and the blue. I am still looking for the teal, the pink and the red. I will hopefully get my hands on them soon.

The formula is great and so is the coverage. I used two super easy coats for full coverage. The drying time is good.


I didn’t want to cover it up too much, so I just made two rows of small dots on each nail with Floss Gloss’ “Lavish”.  

This is the final result. Isn’t it just a pretty polish?

OPI: My Color Wheel Is Spinning
OPI: My Color Wheel Is Spinning


I love it!


OPI: My Color Wheel Is Spinning
OPI: My Color Wheel Is Spinning


And here’s “My Colour Is Spinning” alone, two coats and no topcoat yet.

OPI: My Color Wheel Is Spinning
OPI: My Color Wheel Is Spinning



I have wanted OPI to make more holos for a long while, and FINALLY they’re actually listening. Hooray!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time:
Good
Finish:
Holo
Overall impression:
Awesome polish in all respects
Buy again:
Yes

4 comments: