Sunday, November 14, 2021

Masura: Papaya

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Masura: Papaya
Neon orange crème

The formula of “Papaya” is really good and it took two easy coats to achieve desired opacity. The drying time was really good.

I made a white dry brush stripe down the middle of each nail. Then I made black tiger stripes – and lastly I topped it all with Orly’s holo glitter topper “Shine On Crazy Diamond”.

This is the end result in daylight.

Masura: Papaya
Masura: Papaya


I love this!

Masura: Papaya
Masura: Papaya


Here’s “Papaya” alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Masura: Papaya
Masura: Papaya


Here are the polishes I used today.

Masura: Papaya, Orly: Shine On Crazy Diamond, OPI: Angel With A Leadfoot & Never Have Too Mani Friends!
Masura: Papaya, Orly: Shine On Crazy Diamond,
OPI: Angel With A Leadfoot & Never Have Too Mani Friends!


I love a good neon and “Papaya” is really great.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Great colour and formula, awesome polish!
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment