Saturday, November 13, 2021

Layla ~ Ceramic Effect CE44

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Layla ~ Ceramic Effect CE44

Deep pink packed with silver shimmer


Today I’m wearing a polish that isn’t new. I bought it in Italy years ago and I wore it last in 2017.

The formula is still really good and the coverage as well. I used two coats but you’re definitely able to get away with one coat. The drying time is really good.

I placed little star stickers by the base of each nail.

Here’s the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

Layla ~ Ceramic Effect CE44
Layla ~ Ceramic Effect CE44


Isn’t that just pretty?

Layla ~ Ceramic Effect CE44
Layla ~ Ceramic Effect CE44


I love the metallic shimmer!

Layla ~ Ceramic Effect CE44
Layla ~ Ceramic Effect CE44


Here are the two things I used today.

Layla ~ Ceramic Effect CE44
Layla ~ Ceramic Effect CE44


I bought most of my Layla polishes in Rome and will definitely check out for more when I return at some point.


Number of coats: Number of coats: 2 but it’s a one coater
Drying time: Good

Finish: Heavy shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula, easy to work with, I love the shimmer
Buy again: Yes

1 comment: