Friday, November 19, 2021

Morgan Taylor: Glow Like A Star

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Morgan Taylor: Glow Like A Star
Sun yellow crème

The formula of “Glow Like A Star” is really good. I used two coats for my manicure today and the drying time was good.

I added some cool artsy water decals and topped it with Eveline’s shimmer topper #35. It’s a slow drying topper.

Here’s the end result, including a layer of topcoat.

Morgan Taylor: Glow Like A Star
Morgan Taylor: Glow Like A Star


I think this looks really awesome!

Morgan Taylor: Glow Like A Star
Morgan Taylor: Glow Like A Star


And this is a photo of two coats of “Glow Like A Star” taken in really low daylight.

Morgan Taylor: Glow Like A Star
Morgan Taylor: Glow Like A Star


I forgot to take a picture of the stuff I used :D


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Great formula for a yellow, really nice colour
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. It's a very pretty and "sunny" yellow and I like these artistic water decals, good combination and beautiful final manicure! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning yellow and love the little decals :-D

    ReplyDelete