Monday, October 3, 2011

OPI ~ Red Shatter

OPI ~ Red Shatter
A red shatter creme

If you’ve read my previous posts, you’ll realize that I love glitter. But after only a day or two with Color Club’s Magic Attraction, I found myself thinking that it wasn’t dark enough for me. Please don’t get me wrong – I think the glitter was really stunningly pretty, but for some reason I just got bored with it after a couple of days. So I decided to try and spice it up with OPI’s red shatter.

And WOW, that was just an amazing effect. The red itself would have been very ordinary (and thus kind of boring by itself), but with the sparkly glitter underneath, it was simply stunning! 


 
I gave it a nice thick layer of Seche Vite Top Coat, and was very happy with that. - At least for a day. The day after, it decided to chip. And not just small chips, but big chips, a quarter of the fingernail sized chips! Not at all acceptable, and so that joy didn’t last very long. But yes, it was fantastic and very pretty indeed, for a whole day. :)


Opacity: 9/10
Colour, prettiness: 8/10
Durability: 2/10
Value for money: 5/10
Overall: 6/10
Buy again: No.

No comments:

Post a Comment