Here are three cool glitters:
I mixed some scoops of each of the glitters into clear polish. I wanted the glitters to be opaque on their own – I wasn’t interested in glittery toppers at this point.
Here are two coats of each swatched on a nail wheel:
And here they are on my nails – still two coats of each polish:
It doesn’t look very glittery, does it? Let me show you another picture, taken in the sun this time:
Wow, right? And here’s a blurred one to show you the holo effect:
The verdict is:
- The glitter is quite stunning. I’m especially in love with the magenta!
- It’s easy to make an opaque polish of these glitters
- The price is reasonable for a relatively large amount of glitter
- The glitters bleed once they’ve been mixed into a base, so it’ll only take a couple of hours before your base isn’t clear anymore (the clear base becoming more coloured and opaque), and diminishing the colour strength of the individual glitters.
- My polish chipped after less than 24 hours! And I’m talking big chips here!
- The polishes end up being very top coat hungry. I applied three coats of top coat, and they were still textured!
KKcenterHK has been so kind to offer my readers a 10% discount.
Your unique coupon code is rainbowifyme (easy to remember, right? :D), and it’s valid until January 31st 2013!
Until tomorrow girls - let me hear your thoughts, please!