Wednesday, August 29, 2012

P2 Deep Water Love ~ 030 Blue Horizon


P2 Deep Water Love ~ 030 Blue Horizon  
Bright blue with shimmer that flashes purple

I don’t own many P2 polishes, but I really like the ones I have. This blue is a little bit outside my comfort zone, but since I really like the shimmer, I decided to give it a go anyway.

The application was easy and it covered in two coats. Drying time was a bit on the slow side but I managed not to dent it in the waiting period :D I love how vibrant this turned out to be.


Then I dotted on it, using Spoiled by Wet n Wild’s “The Parking Meteor Expired”, which is a blackened teal. It doesn’t look like teal on the nails though, at least not when dotted on. It only looks black. But never mind, there’s still more to come ;)

The good thing about “The Parking Meteor Expired” is that it’s a thick, opaque polish, which makes it good for both stamping and dotting!

Here are the dots:



Then I wanted to add some sparkle to it (surprise!!), and chose another Spoiled by Wet n Wild polish called “My Saturn broke Down”. It’s a jelly-ish light blue polish with iridescent glitter in. It’s very sheer, so it’s definitely a layering polish.

I applied one coat and then sealed it all up with a generous coat of Seche Vite top coat.

Here’s the final result:


Here are the involved polishes:


I am quite pleased with the mani myself, but what do you think?


P2 Deep Water Love ~ 030 Blue Horizon  
Opacity: 7/10
Colour, prettiness: 6/10
Durability: 7/10
Value for money: 6/10
Overall: 7.5/10
Buy again: No

24 comments:

  1. Fiiin mani :-) Enkelt og elegangt, og perfekt med glimmeret til sidst. Tommelfinger stikker op ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tak! Jeg kan rigtigt godt li' det glimmer :)

      Delete
  2. I love all the polishes you used ! I am not a fan of light blues, but it is really great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a huge fan of light blue either, but spiced up the right way, I can wear them for a day or maybe even two :) Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Super flotte... Det er lige mig, og glimmeret er lige prikken over i'et :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tak, det er jeg rigtigt glad for at høre :)

      Delete
  4. I love this one, cool, fun and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it with the dots on, but I think it looks better without the glitter topcoat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, glitter or no glitter - it's all a matter of taste :)

      Delete
  6. I love it with and without glitter topcoat. Very pretty mani!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The P2 polish is awesome. Love that you put black dots on this mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I like the dots a lot myself too!

      Delete
  8. I love how vibrant that blue is! And it looks great with the glitter on top too. :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really are doing some cool sh*t lately!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I do my best to be a little bit better each time I do a mani! :)

      Delete
  10. Before I even look at what the nail polish was my first thought was "That REALLY reminds me of water." Beautiful colours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's cool when a polish name fits the polish so perfectly :) Thank you!

      Delete