Wednesday, October 1, 2014

I Love Nail Polish (I♥NP) ~ Very Ornamental



I Love Nail Polish (I♥NP) ~ Very Ornamental
Berry coloured holo

I bought this polish last time ILNP had a sale, and I found it in the “retiring soon”-section, so this is unfortunately no longer available. I say unfortunately because this turned out to be a really beauty.

Let me start with the formula, which is very good. The polish almost covered in one single coat! I applied another one, and it did enhance the richness of the colour, so two coats is recommendable. Drying time between the coats is fast.

And girls! Be prepared for a beaut! Here’s two coats, no topcoat, picture taken in sunshine:


Is that beautiful or what? I say it is!


Here’s a low light picture. It’s like it a completely different polish, but it’s the same. It’s darker, but still not dusty or dull. I still love it!


So I stamped on it. I found a sweet little swirly motif on Moyou London’s stamping plate Pro Collection-15 and I stamped with Moyou’s (not Moyou London) pink stamping plate. I turned out well, but a little too girly for my likings. So I found a skull on Moyou London’s stamping plate Punk Collection-04 and I stamped with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri “Whirlwind White” to give it a bit of edge. This Moyou thing is definitely going to give some people problems, I expect.

Here’s my final mani taken in the sun:


And here’s a low light picture. I also stamped skulls on my thumb nails, but didn’t take a pic of that :)


I quite like this. Do you?


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Fast
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Great colour, pretty rainbows, great quality polish!
Buy again: Yes

10 comments:

  1. Hehe, I LOVE one coaters, especially when they look that pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty! Pity it's no longer available...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY oh my - why is this in my untrieds - it's gorgeous!!!
    Lovely swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh love the colour. Gorgeous. Cool stamping too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow what a stunning holo! Hehe cute stamping too :-)

    ReplyDelete