Sunday, June 28, 2015

Anonymous Lacquer ~ Ruby Baby We Miss You



Anonymous Lacquer ~ Ruby Baby We Miss You
Ruby red/dark fuchsia linear holo

Today’s polish nearly blew my socks off! Oh Em Gee what a beauty!! Swoon-material!!

Did I catch your attention? Good!

First a little bit about the polish. The formula is good and it’s practically a one coater. I applied two but the difference between one and two coats wasn’t noticeable to me. The drying time is good too.

So ladies, hold onto your hats, hold onto your socks! Here’s two coats and a layer of Poshé topcoat taken with flash:


Wow, right? Here’s another one! My socks are already off, haha!


It’s extremely pretty in low lights too!! <3


I stamped on it. I chose an “open” design on Moyou London’s stamping plate Fashionista Collection-13. I stamped with Essie’s Blue Rhapsody from the Mirror Metallics collection. It’s an amazing collection for stamping!!

Here’s my final result with flash:


And here’s the low light picture:


“Wow!”, that pretty much sums it up for me!


Number of coats: 2 but 1 was enough
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: I’m seriously impressed. What a beautiful polish!
Buy again: Yes please!

17 comments:

  1. OH yes, this is the favorite of all my Anonymous Lacquers, it's such a stunner...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, it's gorgeous, looks as if it was glowing from within!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems to glow from within! Amazing! The stamping is also a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried anything from this polish, but this looks lovely! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes it sure is a stunner :-D And I'm liking the stamping too :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply stunning! ♥

    ReplyDelete