Monday, June 22, 2015

Glam Polish ~ I’m through with Love



Glam Polish ~ I’m through with Love
Grape purple with holo effect, micro glitter and glass flecks

I’m through with Love is from the Diamonds are a girl’s best friend collection from summer 2014. It was sold out at first when I wanted it, but fortunately I found it eventually, phew. The entire collection is inspired by Marilyn Monroe, and I happen to be a big fan of hers.

The formula is good and easy to work with. I used two easy coats for my mani and the drying time is good. I applied a layer of topcoat before I took the first photos.

Two coats and a layer of topcoat in the sun:

Isn’t the sparkle just amazing? I love it!


Here’s how pretty the colour is in lower lights:


I decided to play with some water decals I bought cheap on Aliexpress. They’re not super easy to work with, but I managed to get them onto all ten nails without making too much of a fuss. I sealed the whole thing up with another layer of topcoat, and here’s my final mani in the sun.


The decals were way more subtle than I imagined, but they are visible in lower lights, haha!





I’m though with Love is such a beauty, I love it. And I’m definitely going to play more with the decals I bought, it’s a fun and relatively easy way to decorate the nails.

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Holo with microglitter and flecks
Overall impression: Great colour, I love the sparkliness of the polish
Buy again: Yes

20 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous Glam Polish - the water decals are not really easy to see, but they give an interesting effect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous indeed :) I thought the decals were white underneath so they would pop more against the base, but no :)

      Delete
  2. Oh yes, it looks very pretty, all the sparkle! Nice decals as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I love sparkle :)

      Delete
  3. Oooh loooove this purple!! Soooo beautiful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. On oh and oh. That polish is truly lovely. The water decal, well they would have spoiled the lovelyness anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, they would have. I don't know why I can't just leave a pretty polish as it is :D

      Delete
  5. I really adore Glam Polish, wish I could afford them all ;-) Beauty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Glams as well, but the range is a little too big for my wallet's taste, haha :D

      Delete
  6. Beautiful polish! I love water decals. They are easy to use and make such a difference!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm becoming a bigger and bigger fan of water decals as well :)

      Delete