Thursday, July 28, 2016

Lilypad Lacquer ~ Wreckless Intentions



Lilypad Lacquer ~ Wreckless Intentions
Purple base with blue shimmer and multi coloured flakies

Wreckless Intentions is made exclusively for Color4Nails just like This Heart of Mine that I showed you yesterday.

The formula is not as sheer, but I still used three coats for desired opacity. I don’t think I could have gotten away with two. The drying time is pretty good. I applied a layer of topcoat before I took this picture:


I decided to do a bit of simple stamping on it. The motif is from Moyou London’s stamping plate Pro Collection-02 and I stamped with Manatee from El Corazón. I applied another layer of topcoat before I took my picture.


Wreckless Intentions was a limited edition and is no longer available.


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer with flakies
Overall impression: I like the colour and the flakies. The three coats not so much
Buy again: Yep

8 comments: