Friday, July 1, 2016

OPI ~ I Manicure for Beads



OPI ~ I Manicure for Beads
Purple crème

I Manicure for Beads is from OPI’s spring 2016 New Orleans collection just like She’s a Bad Muffuletta that I already showed you.

I don’t often buy crème polishes because I tend to find them a little bit boring. I like shimmer and shine and glitter and holo and all the other more interesting effects. But I decided to buy a few polishes from this collection because I really like the colours.

The formula is really good and the polish covers well. I used two easy and fast drying coats for my mani.

Here’s two coats and no topcoat:


I made dots on it, and this is what it ended up looking like:


Here’s the colours I used:

Purple: I Manicure for Beads
White: OPI’s Angel with a Leadfoot
Blue: Dance Legend’s #97 from the Malta collection
Red: OPI’s She’s a Bad Muffuletta
Silver: CBL’s stamping polish Sparkling Diamonds

There is a layer of topcoat to seal it all up.


The polishes:

I Manicure for Beads, Angel with a Leadfoot, She’s a Bad Muffuletta, #97, Sparkling Diamonds
It’s not the first time I do this dotted design and it’s definitely not the last. I really like it!

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Crème         
Overall impression: Nice colour, good quality!
Buy again: Yes                                                       

15 comments:

  1. These dots look kind of oriental. And I like cremes, they make a great base for a nail art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do, although I usually top them with holo or glitter :D

      Delete
  2. i like cremes and Purple and the mani is Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww that is such a lovely dotticure - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like OPIs cremepolishes and this looks amazing. And that dotticure <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pleased with this one. Thank you SO much <3

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous dotticure! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your dotticure is so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice colour and cute mani :-D

    ReplyDelete