Thursday, June 30, 2016

KBShimmer ~ Purr-fectly Paw-some



KBShimmer ~ Purr-fectly Paw-some
Described as pastel moody blue linear holographic polish with steel gray and lavender undertones

Purr-fectly Paw-some is from the Spring 2016 collection just like Blue-d Lines and Thistle be the Day that I showed you earlier. 
The formula is really good and the polish applies easily. I used two coats for my mani and the drying time is really good.

Here’s two coats and no topcoat taken with flash:


I seriously love the rainbow in this bottle of polish!


I added a stamp. The motif is from the stamping plate BP-42 and I stamped with El Corazón’s Fuchsia. I topped it all with a layer of topcoat to seal it properly.

Here’s my final mani taken with flash:


This picture is taken in the shade. The rainbows are still there!


I am super happy with this polish, it’s such a nice shade with super cool rainbows! 

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Really pretty polish with some impressive rainbows!
Buy again: Yes                                                       

16 comments:

  1. I like it with the stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty polish! KB Shimmer is a great brand. Love it with the stamping on top too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like my KBShimmers too! It also seem to be a drama free brand, which I like a lot! :)

      Delete
  3. Wooow - those holo flames <3
    I love the subtle stamping on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so pleased to hear that, because I really like it too <3

      Delete
  4. Wow, what a rainbows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely Holo polish and that stamping on it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wow, that's such a pretty holo <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG holo-heaven! Super duper holo :-D :-D <3 And great stamping too, lovely mani :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I love holos.
      Thank you so much sweetie <3

      Delete
  8. Now you're talking holo :D
    I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete