Saturday, June 4, 2016

Too Fancy Lacquer ~ Silent Night



Too Fancy Lacquer ~ Silent Night
Charcoal grey linear holo

Yesterday I mentioned that I would try and use some of my oldest untrieds. Today I’m going to show you a polish from Too Fancy lacquer’s holiday collection from 2013! It’s grey, that’s why it has been sitting in the box for so long – I’m not a huge fan of greys. I believe this was one of the last Too Fancy polishes I bought. I love the ones I have but suddenly they were so hard to get your hands on, and then I lose interest. It shouldn’t be hard spending money, it is way better for business if it’s easy.

Anyway, back to Silent Night. The formula is really good and the polish covers in two coats. The drying time is really good.

So: two coats and no topcoat taken with flash:


The grey is warm toned. This picture is taken in the lightbox.


I double stamped on it. First I stamped with white – motif from BP-L 003. Then I stamped dragonflies and a Phoenix with black – motif from Bondlemunster BM-410. I topped it with topcoat and this is my final mani:


This picture is taken in ordinary daylight. The topcoat pulled a bit on my designs!


Silent Night isn’t my colour at all, but I ended up liking this. I haven’t quite decided if the polish gets to stay though :)

Silent Night was limited edition and is no longer available. 


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish:  Linear holo
Overall impression: Good rainbows
Buy again: No, it’s not my colour

6 comments:

  1. I'm not much into greys either but this one convinced me! Also the idea of the double stamping is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's not your color - but I think this mani looks fab on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that is really nice to hear :)

      Delete
  3. i Think its nice grey and the stamping is fab!

    ReplyDelete