Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Glam Polish ~ Capricorn



Glam Polish ~ Capricorn
Garnet red linear holographic with shimmer and magenta microglitter

Glam Polish "Zodiac" collection is exclusive to Hypnotic Polish. This collection consists of 12 polishes inspired by astrological signs with 1 new colour released every month for a year.

The formula is great and the polish covers really well. I used two easy and fast drying coats for my mani.

This is two coats and a layer of topcoat taken with flash:


Look how pretty it is in low lights too! It almost makes me with I was a Capricorn, haha!


I stamped on it. I used a motif from Moyou London’s plate Holy Shapes Collection-03 and I stamped with Manatee from El Corazón’s stamping collection. I applied a second layer of topcoat, and this is my final mani taken with flash:


I must admit that I don’t quite understand how this motif should be a holy shape. To me it’s more like an Easter egg-motif :D It’s super pretty in low lights too though.


Capricorn can only be bought at Hypnotic Polish. It’s sold out at the moment though, and it will probably not be restocked.

 
Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Very good
Finish: Linear holo with shimmer and microglitter
Overall impression: Fantastic colour, great polish. I love the rainbows!
Buy again: Yes

12 comments: