Sunday, June 19, 2016

KBShimmer ~ Blue-d Lines



KBShimmer ~ Blue-d Lines
Sky blue linear holo

Blue-d Lines is from the Spring 2016 collection.

I don’t feature KBShimmer polishes often enough on this blog and that’s a shame because they actually make really good polishes. I especially like their holos.

Blue-d Lines is a bit paler than I would usually go for, but I couldn’t resist the pretty rainbows. The quality of the polish is superb and it covered all visible nail line in two easy coats. The drying time is good.

Here’s two coats and no topcoat taken with flash:


Ooh la la, look at those rainbows!


Here is a low light picture. There are still rainbows even though they’re not as in your face :D


I just made some simple dotted flowers on it. I used W7’s jelly bean polish “Wild Blackberry” and Layla’s number 23 from the Ceramic Effect collection for the dots and flowers.

This, sweet readers, is my final mani:


I wish KBShimmer would make more linear holos in bolder colours. I’d buy them all!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Great rainbows!
Buy again: Yes                                                       

8 comments:

  1. I haven't tried KB shimmer's holos but this one look so pretty! Gorgeous floral manicure! I really love how you've combined the colors, the flower's placement and of course the beautiful holo as a background <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, I really appreciate them :)

      Delete
  2. I like it the best when it shows it's flames ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. And unfortunately I spend more time out of the sun than in the sun.

      Delete
  3. Very pretty polish, nice work with flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like that holo , and i have one polish from kbshimmer.

    ReplyDelete