Sunday, June 12, 2016

Colors by Llarowe ~ Blue Blue Christmas



Colors by Llarowe ~ Blue Blue Christmas
Bright medium blue linear holo with sparkle shimmer

Blue Blue Christmas was polish of the month for December 2015. It’s a lovely blue holographic so I didn’t hesitate to buy it when I saw swatches of it.

The formula is great, I didn’t experience any issues with application. The coverage is really good too, I used two coats, and the drying time is good.

Here’s two coats and no topcoat in the sun:


This is how pretty it is in the shade. I love this colour.


I never saw blue as a Christmas colour, but when I wore this I wanted to add snowflakes a white glitter on it. It’s spring now though so I didn’t really want to do that. Instead I added two holographic silver stripes down the sides of each nail. I used Color Club’s Harp on it for that purpose. I sealed the whole thing up with a layer of topcoat, and here’s my final mani in the sun:


The same thing in the shade:


I love this. The colour is so great and I love the rainbows.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo with shimmer
Overall impression: Great polish, cool colour, pretty rainbows!
Buy again: Yes

9 comments:

  1. It is gorgeous - and the CC suits it well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, both of them, and lovely stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I think this color works just as well during summer as during winter! It's a winner <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a really pretty blue polish! And I like the name and the song it's named after.

    ReplyDelete