Monday, June 6, 2016

Stamping plate BPL-015 from BornPrettyStore



Stamping plate BPL-015 from BornPrettyStore

Today I’m going to show another stamping plate
. I’m also using two stamping polishes that I already showed you, but here they are again :)  

The stamping plate is BPL-015, and this is what it looks like:


There are so many cool designs that I honestly didn’t know what to pick. I ended up picking two different designs.

I used two motifs, the flower-y one in the top left corner and the leaf-y one in the middle of the top row.

On this picture I’m holding the stamping polish Peach Blow that I showed you already:


And on this picture I’m holding Shimmer Purple, which I’ve also shown you. Click the links to see where they’re listed.


I really like this mani, I think the two stamping polishes match each other perfectly!


The verdict:

Pros:
Lovely designs
Design picks up perfectly
Shimmer Purple and Peach Blow both stamps perfectly

Cons:
None


BornPrettyStore has got free worldwide shipping, and is offering my readers a 10% discount. All you have to do is to use the code JCJ61 when you check out. 

8 comments:

  1. I also love this plate - and I love the way you composed your mani in patterns and colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't got this plate but I'd like to ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should consider it, I know you could make really cool manis with it :)

      Delete
  3. And once again I'm smiling. I'm about to post a manicure that I made with pattern from this plate :) I love your manicure and I think that there are many great pattern on that plate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it's fun that we select the same ones :)

      Delete
  4. I need this stamping plate. Your nail art is fantastic, you made a perfect polish combo!

    ReplyDelete