Wednesday, June 8, 2016

OPI ~ First Class Desire



OPI ~ First Class Desire
Super dark purple with strong golden shimmer

First Class Desire is from the Holiday 2014 Gwen Stefani Collection. It is a really dark purple – so dark it almost looks brown from some angles.

The formula is really good and it covered really well. I used two coats for this mani but I think I could have gotten away with one. The drying time is good too.

Here’s two coats and a layer of topcoat in the sun:


This is taken in my lightbox. It’s the golden shimmer that makes it appear a bit brown.


I decided to stamp a leopard design on it. I found the design on Infinity Nails-60 and I stamped with Barry M’s Foil Effect in gold.

This is the final mani including an extra layer of topcoat:


I had to stamp with gold over this, to match the golden shimmer in the polish.


My leopard designs look way better when I stamp them on than when I try to draw them myself, haha!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo with shimmer
Overall impression: Good looking rainbows, pleasant colour, prominent shimmer
Buy again: No, but only because the shimmer is golden

7 comments:

  1. The nail polish is fantastic by itself but with the stamping on it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I like it a lot with the stamping :)

      Delete
  2. I really like that polish and the stamping is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew this wasn't you, but I thought it was mainly because of the brown shade ;)
    I do like the final result tho!

    ReplyDelete