Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Nilens Jord ~ 656



Nilens Jord ~ 656
Copper orange glitter

I have been trying to find a good orange glitter for a while, but haven’t had any luck. I ended up getting one for my birthday, yay!!!

I used it for an yellow/orange/red mani, take a look:


I sponged the three colours onto my nails and kept sponging until I had the look I was after. Then I applied a layer of glitter on top of it to make it all come together.

I really like the look of this, it’s like my nails are on fire!


Here are the polishes I used:

Moyra #65 and #63, Essence Glamourous Me, Nilens Jord #656

I am so glad to have a great orange glitter now!


Number of coats: 1 for the glitter
Drying time: Good
Finish: Clear base with glitter
Overall impression: I love this glitter
Buy again: I would!

16 comments:

  1. Wow, it's very fiery indeed! Impressive :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I must admit that I really like it :)

      Delete
  2. Very eye catching polish combination. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear! This is a juicy manicure for definition! Smuack

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this mix - and the way they blended!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love that glitter! Beautiful combination <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, that mani looks so, so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete