Monday, June 27, 2016

Darling Diva ~ All the Dinosaurs fear the T-Rex



Darling Diva ~ All the Dinosaurs fear the T-Rex
Fuchsia linear holo

All the Dinosaurs fear the T-Rex is from the Deadpool collection just like Sexy Motherfucker and Francis that I showed you in previous posts. I considered buying the purple one from the collection as well, but reviews said it was a three coater and that made me not buy it.

The formula of All the Dinosaurs fear the T-Rex is good and it’s easy to work with. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time is good.

Here’s how beautiful two coats and no topcoat is in the sunshine.


I went into the shade and took this picture. I still absolutely love the colour!


I asked my boyfriend what I should add to it – if anything. He suggested green dots. He loves dots :D

I used El Corazón’s stamping polish Emerald Bay for my dots and these are the smallest dots I’ve ever made on my nails! I bought a new dotting tool that makes it possible to make this small dots.

This is the final mani in the sun, including a layer of topcoat.


And this is what the whole thing looks like in the shade.


Uh, I really really like this polish! Unfortunately it was limited edition and is no longer available. 

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Very good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: What an amazing looking polish full of rainbows!
Buy again: Yes                                                       

10 comments:

  1. gorgeous shade,and i love the green dots to it!=D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - you do NOT like it, you DEFINITELY want me to have it, right? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous color! I always seem to fall for colors like that. Lovely dots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so pretty and I love the green on it - nice combo :-D

    ReplyDelete