Friday, June 24, 2016

Darling Diva ~ Francis



Darling Diva ~ Francis
Teal linear holo with blue holo flame

Francis is from the Deadpool collection just like Sexy Motherfucker that I showed you in this post. LINK

The formula is great and I didn’t experience any issues with application. I used two coats to get rid of any visible nail line. The drying time is good.

So here’s two coats and no topcoat taken with flash:


This picture is taken in the shade. Isn’t the colour just nice?


I like the colour but I wanted to brighten it up a bit. I stamped with Mint Green, which is a stamping polish from El Corazón. The motif is from Marianne-Nails stamping plate No. 119.

Tadaa, here it is, including a layer of topcoat:


Number of coats: 2

Drying time: Very good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Really good quality polish, cool rainbows!
Buy again: Yes                                                       

8 comments: