Thursday, June 2, 2016

Urban Outfitters W.I.P ~ Envy



Urban Outfitters W.I.P ~ Envy
Shimmer green

I’ve dug deep into the box of untrieds today – and found a polish that has been sitting there for a long time. It’s a beautiful green, and there’s no particular reason for it to be left there for so long. I just don’t have enough fingernails to try all the pretties I want to!

I ended up with this mani:

Urban Outfitters W.I.P ~ Envy
Urban Outfitters W.I.P ~ Envy

It’s two easy coats of Envy. When that was dry I sponged a white shimmer down the middle of each nail with El Corazón’s m&s-172 – yes, that’s my favourite white for nail art.

Then I applied a stud by the base of each nail before I topped the whole thing with Orly’s holo microglitter topper Prima Gloss Silver.

Urban Outfitters W.I.P ~ Envy
Urban Outfitters W.I.P ~ Envy

This last picture is taken in ordinary daylight. I love the shimmery prettiness!

Urban Outfitters W.I.P ~ Envy
Urban Outfitters W.I.P ~ Envy

Here are the three polishes I used.


I have decided to start to use some of my oldest untrieds. It’s not fair to let them wait for so long.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Good quality, nice colour
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: