Wednesday, June 29, 2016

El Corazón #423/764 ~ Sleeping Beauty



El Corazón #423/764 ~ Sleeping Beauty
Purple to blue to green duochrome shimmer with holo microglitter

Here’s another one of El Corazón’s amazing duochromatic polishes. I really like them because the colour shift is so prominent.

I used two coats for my mani and the drying time is good. I didn’t experience any problems with application and this beauty doesn’t need underwear.

Here’s two coats and no topcoat taken in low lights.


Look at that colour shift. Isn’t it pretty?


This is taken in ordinary daylight. I love the holo effect, it really adds “something” to the look.


This picture is taken with flash. That is the only way I could get the green to show up on the pictures.


I didn’t really know what to do with it, so I just kept it like that. And yes, I am a fan of El Corazón’s duochromes!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Very good
Finish: Duochrome with shimmer and holo flecks
Overall impression: Good polish with a nice colour shift!
Buy again: Yes                                                       

8 comments:

  1. This is beauty indeed! Kind of dreamy, so the name is proper :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I agree with you about the name too :)

      Delete
  2. *faints* This is SOOOOO my kind of polish! Looks gorgeous :-D <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I just KNEW you were going to love it! <3

      Delete