Sunday, June 26, 2016

KBShimmer ~ Thistle be the Day



KBShimmer ~ Thistle be the Day
Pale lavender linear holo

Thistle be the Day is from the Spring 2016 collection just like Blue-d Lines that I showed you earlier. 

Thistle be the Day is pale, paler than I usually go for, but I bought it because the bottle is full of amazing rainbows. The formula is good and covers well – I ended up with two coats for this mani. The drying time is good.

So, this is two coats and no topcoat taken in the sun:


Aren’t those rainbows just fantastic!? I love them!
This is what the polish looks like in the shade. It’s obvious that it isn’t my colour at all.


I spiced it up with nail vinyls and a polish from Black Bird called Holo for Yolo. It isn’t holo at all though, it a purple to blue duochromatic shimmer :D It actually wasn’t perfect for this mani because the coverage wasn’t fantastic, but never mind, now I’ve tried it.

This is my final mani, including a layer of topcoat.


Not quite the effect I was after but I like it nonetheless.

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: I love the rainbows!
Buy again: Yes                                                       

10 comments: