Thursday, June 16, 2016

Colors by Llarowe ~ Sweet Beginnings



Colors by Llarowe ~ Sweet Beginnings
Raspberry red linear holo

Sweet beginnings was Color by Llarowe’s polish of the month for April 2016. It has actually been a while since I bought the polish of the month, because the many last ones haven’t been colours I appreciate. Sweet Beginnings is right down my alley so I knew I had to have it!

The formula is great and the polish went on like butter. It covers well and I used two fast drying coats for my mani. It looked as if a great part of the holo goodness was on the bottom of the bottle so I gave it a vigorously shake before applying it, and that surely did the trick.

Here’s two coats and a layer of topcoat taken with flash.


Beautiful. Just beautiful. I love this polish!


I am also super fond of the colour in low lights.


I am so happy that I got my hands on this beauty!

Sweet beginnings is limited edition and is no longer available. What a shame!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Very good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: I’d even date this polish. It’s gorgeous!
Buy again: Yes                                                       

7 comments: