Tuesday, June 28, 2016

OPI ~ She’s a bad Muffuletta!



OPI ~ She’s a bad Muffuletta!
Pink toned red crème

Today I’m wearing one of the polishes from OPI’s spring 2016 New Orleans collection. So far I’ve bought three of them :)

The formula is really good and it is easy to work with. I used two coats for my mani and the drying time is good. If all OPI’s crème polishes were like this, I would definitely buy more of them.

Here’s two coats and no topcoat:


It’s a really nice colour, I like it a lot. I decided to holofy it, because everything is better with holo. I tried my new holo topcoat from Colour Alike, “Holo Top 2.0”. It’s easy to work with and it doesn’t grey the base colour much. The only downside is that the drying time is a little bit slow. I can live with that though.

This is the holo effect it gives:


And then I made glitter stripes on it. I used a black/white glitter from Golden Rose with the number 134 – it doesn’t have a name.

Here’s the final mani including a layer of topcoat:


I like “She’s a bad Muffuletta” a lot and I can’t wait until the next two polishes from the collection arrive!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Crème         
Overall impression: I like the colour and the quality of the polish a lot
Buy again: Yes                                                       

10 comments:

  1. I have this topper, I like it a lot. The OPI is crazy :D Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit that this topper won me over as well, it's cool :)

      Delete
  2. It is a delicious red - also holofied :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty colour and love the topper! I ordered it recently - need to try it!!!

    I'm finally back! After a long time lol! Hope you are well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it with the holo on top! :)

    ReplyDelete