Saturday, June 18, 2016

Darling Diva ~ Sexy Motherfucker



Darling Diva ~ Sexy Motherfucker
Cherry red linear holo

Sexy Motherfucker is from the Deadpool collection.

The formula is a bit on the thick side but I prefer that. I used two coats, but I’m pretty sure that you can get away with one. The drying time is good.

I applied a stud by the base of each nail because I wanted to keep it simple.

Two coats and a layer of topcoat taken with flash:


I love reds like this one. In fact, I have quite a few like it. I don’t mind that so much :)


Here’s what it looks like in low lights:


I love it. No less. I think it’s absolutely gorgeous!

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Very good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Ooh la la, hey sexy!
Buy again: Yes                                                       

8 comments: