Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Colors by Llarowe ~ Ben Affleck is Sheila’s Homeboy



Colors by Llarowe ~ Ben Affleck is Sheila’s Homeboy
Cherry red linear holo

I seem to buy every single cherry red linear holo I come across these days, haha! I can’t’ help it though, it’s a thing.

The formula is good, just like I’ve come to expect from Colors by Llarowe :D 
I used two coats for this mani and the drying time between the layers is good.

Two coats and no topcoat, taken in the sun.


Isn’t it gorgeous! I love both the colours and the rainbows.


This picture is taken in the shade. Isn’t it just squishy and delicious?!


I stamped on it. I used my new stamping plate hehe 040 and I just stamped with a black stamping polish. I finished the whole thing with a layer of topcoat, and this is the final mani taken in the sunshine:


I absolutely love this!


I will see if I can stop myself from buying more cherry red holos but I’m not sure if I can :D
 

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Very good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: It’s beautiful!
Buy again: Yes                                                       

12 comments: