Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Anonymous Lacquer ~ 701 ‘ Fahrenheit



Anonymous Lacquer ~ 701 ‘ Fahrenheit
Coral holo with gold shimmer and holo flakies

701 ‘ Fahrenheit is part of the Customs Trio. I bought the trio as a set and this is the first of the three I’m actually wearing. I’ll get back to the other two, just wait and see :D

The formula is good, no issues to report at all. I used two easy and fast drying coats for this result:


I really like the look of this, it’s super summery.


I stamped on it. I used a plate called BC-08, which I had big problems with. It’s one of those plates that is picky about which stampers I’m allowed to use. There were some motifs I wasn’t able to pick up with any of my stampers, and boy that’s really annoying! I got one motif to work though and I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish “Red”. Guess what colour that is! :D

This is my final mani, including topcoat:


I really like it with the red circles.


I can’t wait to wear the other two polishes in the trio: Perez Pink – which is pink, and Impossible Dreams – which is purple.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Holo with shimmer and holo flakies
Overall impression: Usually not the best colour for me, but I really like it!
Buy again: Yes

8 comments: