Monday, October 10, 2016

Cuccio Colour ~ Goodie, Goodie Gumdrops



Cuccio Colour ~ Goodie, Goodie Gumdrops
Coral orange shimmer

Goodie, Goodie Gumdrops is from the Sweet as Sugar! Candy Colour Collection from spring 2015. Coral used be a colour I kept away from, but since orange came into my life, coral slowly found its way too.

The formula is good and covers in two easy coats. Drying time is good.

This is two coats and no topcoat:

 
I added a couple of purple butterfly water decals on my ring finger and the middle finger, and made four purple dots on each of the remaining nails. I topped the whole thing off with topcoat, and this is my final mani.


I think purple and orange go quite well together.


I like it. How about you?


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Good quality, really nice shimmer
Buy again: I would

9 comments:

  1. This colour is so energetic that it makes my eyes more open (so early!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's interesting to follow your development in colors - and this one actually looks fabulous on you, and in my book it is more orange than coral = a good thing :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, what a great compliment, thank you!
      I also find it interesting to learn to like new and different colours :)

      Delete
  3. I love how you've placed those butterflies! Beautiful manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a feminine shade and it suites you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a beautiful shade, I love it <3

    ReplyDelete