Thursday, October 6, 2016

Cupcake Polish ~ Shuttle Ride



Cupcake Polish ~ Shuttle Ride
Linear silver holo with multichrome microglitters

Shuttle Ride is a store exclusive for Nailland.

I love blingy polishes and a girl can not have too many silver holo polishes so I decided to give this Cupcake polish a go.

The formula is good and so is the coverage. I used two easy coats for my mani and I have no complaints over the drying time either.

Here’s two coats and no topcoat in the sun:


This picture shows the linear holo goodness of the polish. I couldn’t catch how blingy this is in real life, but trust me  - there’s seriously a lot of sparkles in this.


I stamped on it with a blue polish from Colour Alike called “B. an Aurora”. The stamping plate is UR Beautiful-02.

This is my final mani including a layer of topcoat. The sun wasn’t cooperative so this is taken with flash:


This is taken in my lightbox. I like it a lot.


What do you think of this?

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo with microglitter
Overall impression: Great basic polish with lots of bling
Buy again: Yes

12 comments:

  1. Lovely glitter. Bling will be very needed during winter and it fits during autumn as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine how blingy it is in person - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cupcake polishes...I got 9 of them once when I first laid my hands on them :) This shade looks amazing

    --Sony
    https://nailscontext.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bling never gets boring! Especially Cupcake bling :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Owww it's so pretty and sparkly! *-*

    ReplyDelete
  6. It look gorgeous, I love how sparkly it is :D

    ReplyDelete