Saturday, October 1, 2016

Celestial ~ You Can Eat the Grass?



Celestial ~ You Can Eat the Grass?
Lime green linear holo with green sparks 

I have been wearing Celestial polishes for the last couple of days and this green beauty was sitting all alone in the box of untrieds. Well, it wasn’t actually alone, but all its Celestial sisters had been moved to the Helmer already. So I thought I’d wear that too and store it with its many sisters.

The formula is good. I wear three coats on the pictures, but two coats is enough for people who doesn’t take pictures of their nails. My camera insists on picking up flaws that isn’t visible for the human eye, that’s why I went for three coats. The drying time between the layers is good.

Here’s three coats and no topcoat taken with flash:


This picture is taken in the evening sun. I like this shade of green a lot.


I made two stripes on each nail with Colors by Llarowe’s Shiny Happy People, which I showed you here. <- click the link to see it! :D

Here’s the final mani, including a layer of topcoat. The picture is taken with flash.


This is what it looks like in the shade. These two colours are good together in my opinion.


Tomorrow I’m moving on to another brand. I’m not sure which yet :)


Number of coats: 3 – but 2 is enough for non-bloggers :D
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo with sparks
Overall impression: Nice colour. I could be greedy and wish for more holo effect :D
Buy again: Yes

8 comments: