Wednesday, March 29, 2017

China Glaze ~ The more the Berrier



China Glaze ~ The more the Berrier
Magenta packed with pink shimmer – almost metallic

The More the Berries is from China Glaze’s holiday collection from 2016, Seas and Greetings. There are 12 polishes in the collection but I only bought this one.

The formula is fantastic and this is a true one coater. I did apply two coats because I like that. The drying time is really good and the polish dries up really nice and non-brush-strokey.

Here’s two coats and no topcoat taken in ordinary daylight.


I just love this colour.


I was going to make a tape mani out of it. Unfortunately I wasn’t very thoughtful when I applied my basecoat: I used a peel off basecoat. That meant that the polish came off when I removed the tape. Argh! So today’s polish adventure ended right there, sigh. It’s still a super nice polish though, I really like it!

Number of coats: 2, but 1 is enough
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer, almost metallic
Overall impression: Great polish, really nice colour!
Buy again: Yes

13 comments: