Thursday, March 9, 2017

Different Dimension ~ Butterfly Nebula



Different Dimension ~ Butterfly Nebula
Violet jelly polish with holographic microflakies and iridescent red to green color-shifting glitters

Butterfly Nebula is a really spectacular polish. It’s a lovely colour, and it’s packed with colour shifting glitter and holo flakies. I just knew I had to have it :D

The formula is great and I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time was good too. I also applied a layer of topcoat to smooth out the glitter.

Here’s two coats and a layer of topcoat in the lightbox:


Look at those glitters, aren’t they just looking fantastic?


This picture is taken in daylight on a cloudy day. The glitter and the flakies give the polish so much life. I love it.


There are four other polishes in Different Dimension’s Intergalactic Collection from Autumn 2016. I only got this one because I think it’s the prettiest.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Jelly with glitter and flakies
Overall impression: Beautiful polish. The glitter and flakies makes this amazing  
Buy again: Yes

9 comments: