Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Pahlish ~ Test batch: Calm & Bright



Pahlish ~ Test batch: Calm & Bright
Dark blue holo with strong purple shimmer

This polish was bought as a mystery polish and I was thrilled when I opened the package and saw it. The purple shimmer makes this polish quite extraordinary. Unfortunately you won’t get to actually see much of it, since it was totally camera shy. Dang! Typical, isn’t it!

The formula was really good and the polish glided on effortlessly in two coats. The drying time was super good.

Here’s two coats and no topcoat taken with flash. You can see a little bit of the purple shimmer if you look at my pinkie. 


The shimmer is super visible in real life but it wasn’t eager to be caught on cam. This is taken in ordinary daylight.


So I stamped on it. The stamp is from the stamping plate UR Beautiful-03 and I stamped with Fuchsia from El Corazón’s stamping collection. I topped it all with a layer of Out the Door’s holo topper Northern Lights and this is the end result taken with flash:


Daylight picture:


The polishes I used. Look at how much I’ve used of that topper. It’s my favourite holo glitter topper.


Calm & Bright is a gem, no less.

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really fast
Finish: Holo with strong shimmer
Overall impression: Great polish with an extraordinary shimmer. I love it.  
Buy again: Yes

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful :) I see that you really love the holo glitter topper ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah :D I actually just got a new bottle, but there's not as much glitter in it. What a huge disappointment!

      Delete