Monday, July 24, 2017

Cupcake Polish ~ Jolly



Cupcake Polish ~ Jolly
Purple jelly with holographic microglitters

Jolly is from the Candyland collection from early Summer 2017. It’s a part of a six polish collection, of which I bought three: Queen, Frostine and Mr. Mint. Click on the names to see the other two polishes.

The formula is equally good as it was on the previous two polishes, and so is the coverage. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time was really good.

I stamped on it. I used the stamping plate Mezerdoo35 and I stamped with two stamping polises from El Corazón: White and Pink Neon. I applied a layer of Moyra’s stamping topcoat before I took my pictures.

Here’s my final mani in the sun:


This picture is taken in the lightbox. The holo glitter still glistens and I love that stamping gradient!!


Here’s Jolly alone in the sunshine. It’s two coats and no topcoat here.


These are the polishes and the plate I used for my mani.


I really like Jolly and her two sisters. Some girls have said that this collection isn’t super unique. I agree with that, but I am still really happy with the polishes. They’re gorgeous, and that’s what counts.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Jelly with holo microglitter
Overall impression: Very pretty, good quality polish  
Buy again: Yes

15 comments:

  1. Wow the stamping has turned out so well! Very nice manicure dear! Smuack♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gorgeous mani! Great stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,I am so pleased with it myself too 😊

      Delete
  3. Love love love! And your stamping is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The gradient stamped pattern came out fantastic and it looks so good on the lovely Cupcake Polish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love cupcake polishes, your nail art looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course this glitter is right up my alley--not unique but I'd buy it anyway.

    ReplyDelete