Saturday, July 22, 2017

Cupcake Polish ~ Queen Frostine



Cupcake Polish ~ Queen Frostine
Denim blue jelly with holographic microglitters

Queen Frostine is from the Candyland collection from early Summer 2017. It’s a part of a six polish collection of which I bought three.

The formula is really good and so is the coverage. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time was really good.

The stamp I used is from the stamping plate BP-L052 and I used El Corazón’s stamping polish Bisque to stamp with. I topped the whole thing with Out The Door’s holo glitter topcoat “Northern Lights” for extra bling.

Here’s my final mani in the sun:


This picture is taken in the lightbox. The holo glitter still glistens!


Here’s Queen Frostine alone in the sunshine. It’s two coats and no topcoat here.


These are the polishes and the plate I used for my mani.


I like the polish but I wouldn’t have thought of calling a polish from a summer collection for something with Frost :D I had to google the name for it to make sense to me. Never mind – it is a lovely polish. 


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Jelly with holo microglitter
Overall impression: Very pretty, good quality polish  
Buy again: Yes

11 comments:

  1. The polish is stunning, but if I would hear only its name, I could bet it`s a winter collection ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I think I'm in love! That blue is amazing! I really love it with the art too, my kind of manicure! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow sweetie, this stamping has turned out very well, I like the fact that you used a pale pastel pink for stamping. It makes an I interesting contrast with the blue. Smuack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful polish and the stamping looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete