Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Anny ~ Illusionist, second take


Anny ~ Illusionist
Purple to green duochromatic shimmer

I have actually already showed you “Illusionist” – check out this post to see it. I wore it alone though and today I decided to try it over black to make the duochrome effect pop more.

I intend to do the same with the other two polishes in Anny’s series of duochrome polishes and I will add a link to them at the bottom of each post as I post them.

This is two coats of “Illusionist” over black. The formula is good and so is the drying time. One coat would have been enough, since the second coat didn’t seem to make any difference.

The picture is taken in daylight.

Anny ~ Illusionist

This picture is taken in the lightbox to show off the colour shift more.

Anny ~ Illusionist

I must admit that I quite like this. It’s much nicer over black because it pops more.

Anny ~ Illusionist

Links to the other polishes in Anny’s series of duochrome polishes:


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Pretty good
Finish: Duochrome with shimmer
Overall impression: Good shift, nice colours. Pops the best over a base colour.
Buy again: Yes

7 comments: