Thursday, May 24, 2018

Anny ~ Rainbow Walker


Anny ~ Rainbow Walker
Rose to brown duochromatic shimmer

“Rainbow Walker” is the second polish from Anny’s little trilogy of duochromatic polishes. “Rainbow Walker” is such a cool name, even though I wouldn’t think of rainbows when I see the colour.

“Rainbow Walker” works alone, but she is sheer like her sisters, so I went with black as the underwear base for my manicure. I applied one layer of “Rainbow Walker” over the black. The formula is good and so is the drying time.

I stamped on it. I tried to make an illusion of the stamp being duochromatic as well – by making a gradient stamp with two rose/red stamping polishes from BornPrettyStore. The stamping plate is BP-12.

Here’s how it all turned out. The photo is taken in daylight.

Anny ~ Rainbow Walker

This is what it looks like in the lightbox. The shimmer is quite amazing in “Rainbow Walker”.

Anny ~ Rainbow Walker

Here she is alone; one coat over black, taken in daylight.

Anny ~ Rainbow Walker

The lightbox picture here shows the brown in the polish. I have seen another blogger describe the shift as golden, but it’s definitely looking brown to me.

Anny ~ Rainbow Walker

Here are the pretty polishes and the stamping plate.



Links to the other polishes in Anny’s series of duochrome polishes:



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Pretty good
Finish: Duochrome with shimmer
Overall impression: Good shift, nice colours. Pops the best over a base colour.
Buy again: Yes

10 comments: