Sunday, May 27, 2018

Glisten & Glow ~ Jukebox & Jitterbug


Glisten & Glow ~ Jukebox & Jitterbug
Mint green creme

Today I’m wearing a mint green pastel! Whoa, right? Not really my colour but nice nonetheless. I got it in a mystery grab bag, and I am happy with it even though I probably wouldn’t have bought it if I had known it was a pastel.

The formula is really nice though and I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time is really good too.

The colour made me want to add some kind of floral element but I changed my mind as I flipped through my stamping plates. I went for a big spiral instead, it’s from Moyou London’s stamping plate “Illusion Collection-02”. I stamped with El Corazón’s white stamping polish and topped it with El Corazón’s holo flakie topper 421h/25.

This is how it all turned out. The photo is taken in the sun:

Glisten & Glow ~ Jukebox & Jitterbug

It’s quite nice, isn’t it?

Glisten & Glow ~ Jukebox & Jitterbug

This is what two coats of “Jukebox & Jitterbug” looks like. There’s no topcoat involved just yet.

Glisten & Glow ~ Jukebox & Jitterbug

Here’s the stuff I used.


“Jukebox & Jitterbug” is a keeper for me, even though it’s not really my colour :D


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Good quality, good drying time
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. It really does look pretty on you!! You should wear mint green more often ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks nice. From time to time I kind of like to wear pastels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am not a pastel kind of girl but I do get the point :)

      Delete